"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Times!

I hope everyone had a fun and wonderful Christmas! We actually had a white Christmas, and it was our first one. Too cool! Hehe, that was fun. Our Christmas day was a nice family day and we didn't really go anywhere, just hung out together and watched Columbo. Daddy got that for Mom, and she was so happy. I'm so glad I got the Lord of the Rings books! And actually as I write this, I'm listening to Switchfoot. =D Thanks Pacascrat! And thanks Kindlynomad and Banderclip for your gifts! I loved them lots.

Yesterday the family went and saw the movie Marley and Me! It was fun! Of course sad in the end, but I love the story. And then Patrick treated us out to dinner. One of his Christmas gifts. =D


Well, till next post, Cheche (as the Kiwis say in New Zealand, meaning "bye")

P.S.
Merry Christmas x10 Banderclip! =P I saw your comments

No comments: