"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Cards, Shopping, and Decorating, Oh my!

This past weekend was quite a fast one. On Friday several of the staff got together at 4 to sign Christmas cards and then had some pizza. After having dinner we watched the Nativity Story. I absolutely love that movie! It's makes everything down to earth and understandable. It was also very beautifully put together.

Saturday Mom, Dad, and I went Christmas shopping too, and I was able to get some gifts. (No, I'm not going to list them, even though you might have though I would. *wink*) Although, I'll tell you that I did get some really nice trail shoes, and they were on sale! =P So they're good for when there's snow on the ground, but also for year round.

We have our tree up finally! =D Mom and I did it on Sunday. This year we have colour lights too. So pretty! It already has two gifts under it also! =D Soon I'll put a couple of mine under there.

6 comments:

banderclip said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

banderclip said...

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

banderclip said...

HI!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

banderclip said...

Yes...it's me again.

Merry Christmas!!!!

banderclip said...

Josh says "Moo"

"Like a cow"

banderclip said...

Ok...I'll stop now.