"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Busy busy busy!

So Thursday all day I was running this month's appeal letter through the folding and stuffing machine, and I got half way through. Then on Friday I pretty much finished them! Amazing! A day and half of standing and it's done! PLT!

After I finished the appeal Friday afternoon, at 2:30 Barb and I went bowling with other GFA families, and that was fun. =D I could really take that up and just have fun! Although, I don't know how much it costs. When bowling was finished, it was time for the Christmas party. The tables and room were very nice! There were red table cloths with some snow sprinkles, and a nice white runner across the table. And there were white candles lit by the poinsettias that were the center piece. And, *drum roll!* there was Lindt Lindor chocolates at each person's place! =D It's got to be the best chocolate!

2 comments:

Elicia said...

Sounds like you had fun! And I know that feeling... like when I'm working in Fulfillment and finish stamping a big mailing.

banderclip said...

good job on the appeal! :) that's a lot of work. i can't believe you ate lint at the Christmas party though....