"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Retreat!! Retreat!

This is a cry you'd hear in a battle when one side is losing or when they need to regroup so as to have a stronger force when they end up as the minority. But in the case of this past Memorial weekend, it was a cry of joy. Everyone got Friday off, as well as Memorial day, and we all headed down to Huntsville, Texas to enjoy a bit of a rest and fun times. =) Mostly I was just hanging out and took some pictures. But I also got to do some swimming, soccer, and a few other things. The guys on Saturday all did a serious game of Basketball and some of us watched them play. It was quite fun to watch, and I still can't believe they played for two hours! And then some of them played soccer right after. Hehe, wow, talk about lots of energy! (Or some might think), ;) Oh and not to mention all of the rain we got.. *sniff* *sniff* I have a cold now... Well, I'm sure that it's own fault that I have it, hehe, I played soccer in the rain, and was rather damp most of the day. Yay for coffee at dinner!! It was a life saver.. =)

2 comments:

banderclip said...

yeah rain was kind of a bummer, but i loved looking at the lake! don't forget who beat you in the canoe race....teehee ;)

ams said...

it was so much fun playing soccer with you! :D