"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Friday, May 11, 2007

Fire! Fire!


Or maybe not? You never know...

Yesterday the office had a fire drill. I'm sure most knew it was a fire drill, but we're always to treat is as a real fire 'cause like I said "You never know". This drill was the second drill I'd been through. It's quite exhilarating actually, if you're ready for some midday action. Hehe. =) So yeah, there I was working away, when all of a sudden! *FLASH*! *BEEEEP*! *BEEEEP*! *FLASH*! The alarms are quite ear piercing.. literally.. *rubs ear*. The sound can stay in your head for a week if it wanted to. Hehe. Anyways, so we all left our work desks and headed outside to our department coordinators to let them know we were all out of the department. Yes, so that was the exciting part of the day yesterday, I didn't expect there to be a drill. (Hmm... well I suppose that's the point..) ;)

Oh, do ya like my picture? Hehe =) It's pretty cool. (Whoops, I mean "hot") =P

No comments: