"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Monday, September 22, 2008

"Oh Canada..."


"I'm leaving on a jet plane..."

I'm headed up to Canada on Saturday! So exciting! I can't wait to see Mom and Dad when they come to pick me up. My flight leaves at 8:30 am from Dallas to Atlanta Georgia, arriving in Atlanta at 11:40 am. I plan to have lunch, and then get back on the plane at 1:40 pm and head to Buffalo New York, where I'll be picked up. So I've been gradually packing, and I'll be all packed up by Friday. =) Too cool...

Mom and Dad have been very nice and have painted my new room and got me a nice bed frame too. I can't wait to see it! Then I'll be able to decorate to my heart's content! I have so many ideas.

1 comment:

Elicia said...

I'm excited for you, but I am going to miss you!