"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Drum roll please!

I'm in Canada now!! It's so nice here! The weather is perfect and the scenery is gorgeous. Niagara falls is absolutely insane.. all of that water.. wow! It looks so cool to see it flowing, and then go over the edge of cliff it's on.

My travels went well also. I had no problems at all. In Atlanta Georgia I had some Popeye's chicken and mashed potatoes and got some Seattle's Best coffee, a cappuccino in fact. If you're interested in a bit of information, Seattle's Best is also based and was started in the Pike's Place Market in Seattle. Same market place Starbucks was started. Anyways, so after I got onto the plane in Atlanta, I had a 1 1/2 hour flight to Buffalo NY. Buffalo is really nice too! All of the crossing the boarder stuff was fine too.

Keep looking at my blog for random updates! =D I plan on posting often.

1 comment:

banderclip said...

you better post often suckaa