"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"Beta Invites for Aviary are here!!"

Yaaaaay!! I'm so excited!

"Your account has been granted access to Phoenix, our web-based image editor and Peacock, our pattern generator and 5 invitations. If you create something cool, help find bugs or make suggestions, we'll also grant you access to additional tools and invitations."

They sent me this email today. I had completely forgotten that I'd applied for an account. It will be so much fun! I hope that it won't take to long to figure out how to use.

This is there website: a.viary.com. It's really really cool!! Thanks Sam for telling me about it. =D

1 comment:

banderclip said...

at first i thought you were talking about a fish...lol