"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Slacker?

Okay so maybe I have been a slacker, but only in regards to blogging. Hehe. I am very happy to say that I am pretty much done with Worldviews of the Western World! All that's left is reading Lord of the Rings and the Silmarillion. Then I have to write an essay after reading them. I'm going to skim over the books, or try to anyways. Hehe. Since Worldview is pretty much done, all I have left is General Science, Math, and English.

On the 17th I was baptised! I was very excited. My dear sister Katie took pictures. I would put a picture, but for some reason my computer has been wacky about putting photos up, or even sending them as an attachment for any email. Oh well..

3 comments:

PacaScrat said...

Way to go on the Worldview! I know what a relief that is :) Pretty soon you'll be graduated..du du duhh

ams said...

yay for an update! I'm glad you got to be baptised! I'm sorry your computer is being wacky! That's never fun! Praying that you'll get the rest of your school done soon! :D

banderclip said...

yay! i'm glad you've updated. great fun. so glad school is almost done!!