"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Moved Out

On Sunday Katie moved to her new house. =) It's a pretty sweet set up she has there, with all of her nice Oriental decorations and all that. Hehe. I helped her move things into her room and helped set some stuff up. It sounds like tonight she's going to get some nice people (possibly the engaged persons) *wink* to help put some shelves on her walls. Monday night we, that is Christy and I, went shopping with her for them. They're very nice! They match the room well. Anyways, yeppers, so she's all moved out and getting adjusted for when the intern girls come. =)

1 comment:

PacaScrat said...

Yeah, I like my set up ;) Still getting adjusted to living there alone until the girls come (thanks Terri for spending the night with me!) :)