"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Winter Season adventures! =D

Well, the post you've been awaiting has come! Let's start off with Fall and Thanksgiving... =)

It was sunny and cool out so we decided to walk around and play outside late afternoon

Wesley decided that he wanted to crawl instead of walk/run =D  Silly Wes...
I called out to Annie and this is how she posed for this picture. So cute! =D
Playing with leaves
 Thanksgiving!
 Annie had asked before arriving at her Great Grandparent's if she could have the turkey leg
 Food preparations. Christy and I went over to Grandma's house in the morning to get this all going. We had fun!
In goes the Turkey!
 
Now for the Christmas Season! (Thus the annual Christmas party pictures) =P

Silly girls... hehe
 The Gang I hang out with 

Here is a glimps of my Canada adventure! And it was certainly an adventure getting there, lemme tell ya.. =P but the Lord brought me safely there. 
I was not without at least one cup of Timmy's while there! =D

 Enjoyed Downtown Niagara on the Lake for an afternoon, a very lovely place

We found a Starbucks!
 Carmel Brulee Latte!

Mom had the brilliant idea of bringing SkipBo cards so we hung out and played for a while
 We had a smattering of snow

Lake Ontario as seen from the freeway
 Fun times together playing Apples to Apples =D
 I was playing with the Christmas tree decor
 
 Jessica H. made me some very creative cupcakes in celebration of  my 23rd birthday! =D
Thanks Jess, they were wonderful! =D
Hehe, soon after I got back my friends decided to to surprise me with a cake for my birthday, after work. I was going to place something in the microwave, when lo and behold! there was a cake occupying the space! I thought it was a great way to surprise =D

So, there ya have it! I do rather hope it wasn't anti-climactic for you... hehe. These pictures I guess you can say are the highlights *wink*. I had a great winter season full of enjoying family and friends!

No comments: