"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Friday, February 12, 2010

?


I know you're wondering "Why hasn't Jessica posted in a while?". Well, truth be told I haven't had internet access on my Mac for connection reasons, but the other thing is I haven't had any good ideas. Hehe, yes even a creative person becomes uninspired. =) Things I guess have been rather uneventful for the past month, at least for me. Hehe. I'm glad to say that it's snowing right now! Although for you Texans reading, you have more snow to be proud of than we do. I'm jealous! (In a good way though ;))I can't wait to go down and see all you peeps, my faithful readers! =D I'm so excited to help Christy and Josh out for a while, and seeing Katie and my Grandparents. It'll be so fun! Well till next post,you all have a fun Valentines Day weekend and enjoy some lovely chocolate from Lindor too.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your coming down here? hooray! :)