"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's the simple things



There's nothing else that needs to be said. Right? *wink*

Yes, right now on this cloudy, drizzly evening I'm resting my weary feet, and mind, with a nice cup of frothy homemade hot chocolate in a wonderful Starbucks cup that was made just right for comfort. =) What better way to end a long day, I always say.

(Oh and, I thought it needed to be mentioned that I did adjust my "needs said" to "needs to be said", just for Josh. Aren't ya proud?)

1 comment:

banderclip said...

yay for hot chocolate! I took Annie to sonic and got a cherry limeade for Josh today. I love their half price happy hour. hehe

hope you get some relaxing in tonight!

good job on the correct use of "need" ;)