"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Monday, October 27, 2008

So..... "It's thaaat time of yeear.."


Yeah.. I admit that I've now officially started playing Christmas music.. Thanks to a fun friend Barb Whitman. It all started last Friday when I heard her playing some Christmas music, and then Ave Marie played. That's when I started remembering that I have Josh Groban's Noel cd, made for Christmas, and he sings that song so well. Anyways, so I've been listening to that cd and have now put on Michael W. Smith's Christmastime cd. I have an excuse though for playing them! Really, I do! It's been getting cooler out and it might even snow, or flurry tonight. Plus I was really tired so I wanted to play some comfort music while drinking a nice up of coffee. (Look out world... She's had coffee!)

BUT! I am not the only person to who starts Christmas music early! I'm sure that your local radio station KCBI might be playing some. If not, I bet that the Cortado's are soon to be playing it too. Hehe. So, I'm legit. ;) In their book.

I mean, come on.. is not that sparkling, splendid picture I've chosen enchanting enough to convince you?! I mean, look! , there are even presents in that glorious glimpse into the Christmas season and spirit! =D

2 comments:

banderclip said...

hahaaa! yeah the picture is inviting - but it's just tooooo early. silly. hehe

Anonymous said...

It certainly doesn't feel too early here these days. Brrrrr......