"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Monday, October 8, 2007

Rootbeer Floats

Mmmm! So on Saturday evening Katie and I took a quick excursion to Sonic where she got a Cherry Coke, "With a cherry, please", and I got a lovely Rootbeer Float. Those things are just amazing! I like them 'cause the ice cream makes the soda get frozen, and it tastes sooo heavenly! Anyways, yeah, I'd been craving one for a while now, so I was finally able to get one with Katie. So fun, hehe, and we got to spend some time together, which was lovely too. =D Thanks dearest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Rootbeer float sounds so good and i don't really like rootbeer haha! DrP and Icecream oh so good. I think it called a purple cow..not sure why. Icecrema is my number one food craving this week. Rice yeah I eat a lot of it. If I have feel like i had to much and take a little I get asked if i have feaver..I like know just feeling full haha.
Love you! half my hight