"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Monday, July 9, 2007

Scrapbooking...

I've started on my graduation scrapbook finally! I still need to get some pictures printed off of Snapfish though. That'll be exciting! Hehe, I love getting pictures in the mail... Anyways, enough about pictures in the mail, this is about the scrapbook, or so I thought. I've already gotten at least three pages laid out that I've set things up on. I'll probably adjust them a bit before I glue them on. I was hoping to have been baptised by now because I'd wanted to have those pictures in my graduation scrapbook because that's special, but alas and Alaska, that was canceled due to rain... (I was already going to get dunked, right?...)Hehe, and I was hoping also to have my baptism as a surprise to friends, but that "cat" has been "let out of the bag" as of right now. But anyways, I'm excited to make it! It'll be a lot of fun and I'll be able to have it for a really really long time.

Cheche and cheerio till next time!

(In case some don't know, "cheche" is Kiwi (New Zealand) for "bye". I picked it up from some guy who's going to be marrying my sister.. have know idea who his name is ;) )

2 comments:

PacaScrat said...

Oh yeah, we need to get you dunked :p Yay for scrapbooking, I'm glad you get to help with yours.

ams said...

I bet you can still get pictures of your baptism in there, if they do it before you graduate, but if not, you can still add them later!
Do you have a date yet for your graduation?