"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Friday, June 8, 2007

No-Bake Cookies

I just got finished making these cookies and have put them on a piece of wax paper to set. These are the best cookies ever invented! They're too delicious to pass up when you see the recipe lying on the counter. They're oat chocolate cookies that have been delectably enhanced by the peanut butter that is in the recipe. Another reason, I'm sure, is that we have Hersey's cocoa powder that we use. Oh, and it calls for 2 cups of sugar, and 1 tablespoon of corn syrup (aka sugar). ;) Like I said, the best cookies ever invented!

(Okay, you can call me Cookie Monster if you'd like, hehe)

2 comments:

PacaScrat said...

Ack, and I'm not there to eat them *sniff*

~ PacaCookieMonster

ams said...

hahaha! you're so funny jess! :)