"Preach the Gospel to all the world, and if necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Rubber Duckies

In case you were wondering, the "Yellow World" part in my blog title comes from the idea that since duckies are yellow, they see from yellow eyes. (Okay, okay, so most have blue painted eyes on them but in fact they are still yellow behind the paint. Oh, and they don't actually see.. but that depends on how you look at it. Hehe, pun intended too). At least we don't "all live in a yellow submarine" as the Beatles song goes... hehe that'd be hard.. =) Well, I do admit, and happily, that I love rubber duckies. =D They just bring joy into your day in an instant. Some my disagree with me but, that's them. Kinda like Johnny Jump Ups. I have a whole collection of duckies in my house. Too bad I couldn't have a whole collection of Johnny Jump Ups too.. hehe alas, they only last for the winter and have to be planted every year. A friend of mine gave me some very nice Johnny Jump Ups for Christmas! That was very very nice. Well, aurevoir till next time. =D Go look at some duckies today and be happy.

4 comments:

Nomad said...

Yay for rubber duckies, Johnny Jump Ups and blogs for Miss Sparrow.. hehe

PacaScrat said...

Yay for a new blog to post comments on :)

banderclip said...

ooooh, nice bloggy!

Anonymous said...

hey, you didn't tell me that you got a blog! i like it! :) amy